A letter to Future Me of 2031

Hey, this is you from 2021, How are you? Have you become the better version of yourself yet? The best version of you? You reached the age of 30 years old already like Wow! 30 years on earth, right? That's almost half of our lifespan. I am just going to say congratulations on still being here today! You must have gone through a lot, haven't you? Awe, I wish that I can give you an enormous hug and tons of love because you deserve it! So, let me guess you are either doing your Master's degree or working as an occupation. I mean even if you are not there yet or change your mind on it, I still think that you're doing great. Don't worry too much, I am really sure that you will achieve great things and be a better Muslim along the way. It's just great things take time and for us, it might be more than 30 years or maybe you're already there! In fact, we already achieved so much while being here.  We gained a lot of experiences that teach us so much and honestly, we will learn so much more through new experiences too. Wait, are you married yet? I mean if you do, I didn't expect that you would already be married before 30 or even be married at all. In this generation, marrying after the age of 30 years old is pretty normal. So, if you're not married yet don't worry because the society we are living in right now is really busy and it is understandable to not be married yet. However, if you're married or have kids even, congratulations! I hope the marriage will last forever even if it doesn't it is most probably for the best. Just make sure you know that he is the one for you and you are for him and he can take good care of himself, you, both of your family, and others. You did a lot just to be here! Alhamdulillah!
Dear future me in 2031, I just want to say that the most important thing right now is to be a better Muslim. It does not matter whether you improved so little, what matters is you improved. Please, never lose hope in Allah and Islam. I know it is hard to be consistent or Istiqamah with ourselves but please I want you to know that it is okay to always try. I want you to always keep trying and have the sense to change and be better. It is already so meaningful when a person just tries or puts an effort into anything that they wanna do. Isha, remember that your name means life itself. So, keep on showing other people that there is hope in life. I also would like to say that it is okay to have many friends just remember to have boundaries. I haven't got the chance to tell you how I am doing currently in 2021. Well, I have been doing quite okay and I don't think that I took the advantage to actually improve myself drastically during quarantine because of the outbreak in 2020 until 2021. Time just flies so fast like it will be 2022 in about two days from when I am writing at this moment. I really would like to do better next year like seriously. Throughout the pandemic, I have been spending a lot of time with Nura and Jeje. I really hope that they are still your true and good friends today and until Jannah. I am still a messy and unorganized person but still get the job done. Really hope that you are more capable of being a responsible and well-ordered person now. I learned new languages and I hope that you can actually speak those languages by now. Turns out gaming might be a solid hobby because I won a lot of gaming tournaments with friends. E-sports is really fun and beneficial to pursue in and I think that it would be a more prominent thing in the future. You know? Remember when you thought to yourself that someday you might be fully free from entertainment? To be honest, I really wonder would it be possible? This word is full of entertainment and I bet in 2031 it will be more especially when new and advanced technologies will emerge. However it is, I just hope that you are content with who you are right now, and what matters the most is when we keep trying to be a better person as a whole, Insha Allah. Please, take good care of yourself, loved ones, and others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Essay on Usrah 2 (CCUB 1062)

What I learnt, lose & gain from 2021